Time: 12:00 p.m.
Place: Provo @ Gram's
The pattern has been emailed to a few Divas, if you want it, let us know and we'll get it to you.
What you'll need:
*Note: The amounts of the supplies that you need depend on the size of shade that you are making. The following worksheets will help you make all the calculations. Print both pages then grab a pencil, measuring tape, calculator, and some chocolate and have fun!
- Designer fabric
- Thread to match designer fabric (invisible nylon thread will work great)
- Lining fabric (Block-Out or heavy fabric).
- Polyester Cord
- Plastic Rings
- Mounting board
- Weight Rod
- Screw Eyes (one for each cord)
- Sewing Machine with Zipper Foot
- Seam Ripper (hopefully you won't really need it)
- Staple Gun
- Fabric marking pen
- Measuring Tape