For these you will need some floral wire (or any very fine wire) and everything listed on the original girlie hairclips post.
- Cover your clip with ribbon
- For a traditional bow, fold your ribbon into a long rectangle, and pinch in the middle, forming little dimples on each side of your fingers.
- For a layered bow (like the red one pictured at right), fold your ribbon into a rectangle, pinch in the middle, and
continue folding back and forth across the center until you have the desired number of layers. (for patterned ribbon you will have to twist the ribbon at the center each time you fold to keep the pattern face-up)
- Wrap pinched center with wire 2 or 3 times to hold shape
- Cover wire with a short strip of ribbon hotglued at the back of the bow
- Glue bow to clip