- Cream or Chocolate colored felt squares (5 for $1 at JoAnne's fabric) for the cookie, pink, purple or other pastel colored squares for the frosting.
- Ecru or Chocolate colored embroidery thread
- Polyfill batting
- Puff paints in colors that coordinate with the frosting colors chosen
- Hot glue gun
- Quilting needle
Making the Cookies
- Find a cup or small bowl that is the desired size of the cookie you want to make and trace circles onto the Cream or Chocolate felt squares, and cut out.
- Find another cup slightly smaller than the first, and trace circles onto the pastel squares.
- Staying within the lines of circle on the pastel squares, cut out a wiggly-lined circle for the frosting.
- Use the puff-paint to put "sprinkles" on the frosting and let dry.
- With the hot glue gun, glue the outer edges of two cream colored circles together (leaving the middle and a small edge section unglued for stuffing.
- Stuff cookie with batting to desired puffiness, then glue shut.
- Once dry, glue frosting to top of cookie.
- Use a blanket stitch to stitch the outside edge of the cookie all the way around.
- "Serve" and enjoy!
Photos courtesy of Primrose Design embroidary tutorials